Monday, July 5, 2010

day 12..... oh, the cupcakes!

Ok.... I like cupcakes. I LOVE cupcakes. Really, truly love them. They are like little handfuls of happiness. They make everyone smile. Well, everyone should smile. They make things seem much better than they are sometimes, and this past week, I could use some of that. But anyways, this past February, I bought this amazing Wilton cupcake stand at the party store in Fargo. Love it! I use it every chance I get. Birthdays, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter.... you get the picture. And as the cupcakes and table decorations are different for each usage, the possibilities are endless. These were very simple with white frosting, red sprinkles, and little American flags. Usually they have different but coordinating decorations on them. These cupcakes weren't on the full table setting as 1) there wasn't room, and 2) if I put them out with the meal, the kids won't eat the real food first. Who needs a whole cake with its messing serving and dirty dishes. Let them eat cupcakes! They just might smile a little. Well, most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment