Friday, July 9, 2010

day 16..... heaven in a box

ok.... so I didn't "make" this... but, oh the things I can make... how can I use thee... let me count the ways....  a quick fix when craving cupcakes and I need flour brought up from the basement or down from the attic, a dump cake... cherry and pineapple dump cake, which reminds me, I need to send Kristen the recipe for that... we made it into a pudding poke cake, and I think this Sunday, I am going to make one of my favorite things from growing up... a Sock-It-To-Me Cake. Heaven.... I WILL post a picture and the recipe as soon as I do. But yeah.. while a little overpriced, this cake mix is a blessing in disguise. It was really funny to hear one of my girls say, "I have never made a cake from a box. This is weird." That was the 16 year old. It makes me want to make up a bunch of my cake mixes and label them and only have to add wet ingredients... but we'll see about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment